Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ice & Cream Social

The first week of January, we had an OEM Small Group event titled, "Ice & Cream Social." It was very cold... but fun. I had a blast with these lovely ladies. In fact, our time together was reminiscent of my college days. Good times for sure!!!


Susie, Ji-Hye, Jennifer, me, Sara


Jennifer, Ji-Hye, Sara, me


OEM Small Group folks


Ice Cream at Cold Stone afterward

After the ice cream, we got to see an amazing violinist performing on the street near the Cheongyecheun (a nicely manicured stream that flows through the center of the city). Ji-Hye, Jennifer and I couldn't resist taking a little stroll past the Cheongyecheun, even though it was freezing cold, we had a lovely, giddy, girly time!

1 comment:

Jana Alexis said...

Holly, your hair is looking wonderfully long! I really like it! And looks like you had a wonderful time with the girls...so good to see.