Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blessed to be a Blessing...

This week, my friend Jina randomly invited me to have dinner with her. She is Korean and speaks English fluently and is kind of like an older sister (I call her eonni in Korean, which means "older sister). She studied abroad in Australia and was shown incredible hospitality by friends/believers there. As we sat down to dinner at a fancy, amazing Italian restaurant [my favorite!!!], she told me that it was on her heart to bless others with the same kind of care that her friends in Australia blessed her with. She said something about freely receiving love and hospitality in Australia and now she wants to freely give. We had such a sweet time of sharing and encouragement. She's an incredible woman of the Lord. I'm so thankful for her...



Her thoughtfulness made me eager to pass on that loving care to foreigners in the US sometime down the road... I feel like I've been overwhelmed with such love and care throughout my entire year here in Korea. God continues to remind me of His tender love through so many of the people that He's placed in my life. I'm so very thankful...

No comments: