Well, 2010 has certainly turned out to be pretty eventful with travels thus far!
January 12-21: Trip to Turkey
February 12-21: Trip to China with Sara
(no the parallel dates were not intentional, though I like the way it worked out...)
March: actually stayed in ONE country... even the same city the whole time!
April: Trip home for Easter & Kate's wedding
About the April trip...
It's amazing how the Lord has demonstrated His provision to me this year. When I found out about Kate's wedding, I desperately wanted to go, but was afraid it wouldn't work out for several reasons, particularly finances, vacation days, and teaching. God has demonstrated His provision for this trip in so many ways... I'll be working on the list while I'm on the plane tomorrow.^^
It truly is a miracle that my principal gave me permission to go, especially since it's during the regular school year. It's pretty much unheard of to get days off like that. All of the teachers at my school have been in shock - so surprised that I actually get to go. God has really lavished His favor... I'm so thankful.
The timing is really perfect - Easter weekend, spring break with (most of) my family, and Kate's wedding!!! I only wish that there was more time to catch up with everyone I've been missing...
Well, speaking of time, I think it's about time for me to get some rest so that I can avoid jet lag as much as possible!^^
1 comment:
You'll be home today!
Post a Comment