Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Babysitting...

On Saturday, I had the privilege of babysitting Bok ja's lovely 3 year old twins and their friend, Hee ju for an hour and a half. It was so much fun!!!

I think the most interesting thing that happened while I was babysitting was our reading time... they asked me to read them a book. No problem, right? Except it was in Korean!!! Rather than thinking to make it up, I struggled through and slowly read the story to them (although they gave me a few confused looks). Fortunately, we found a couple of English books after that and our reading time went much better...


Hee Ju, Song mi, & Cheung mi... three of the most adorable Korean 3 year-olds...


Cheung mi & Song mi... (they love being in front of the camera!)


Aren't they adorable?!


Hee Ju was totally content reading her own little book... (my kind of girl...)


Good times...




Already doing the Asian poses...


Wearing masks to protect them from the cold (a very common practice in Asia...)

3 comments: