Friday, November 13, 2009

Overdue Posts from October

So, I had several posts that I meant to publish in October and never got around to it. I'm on a blogging kick now, so I'd best do it while it lasts!


Lotte World is Korea's version of Disney World. The castle brought back a lot of memories of my family. Was sweetly reminded of my Dad and how he called me his "Belle" when we were in Disney when I was 17 years old. Thought about Zac and his internship in Disney right now. Got excited for Mom and Dad's 25th anniversary trip to Disney (which I think they thoroughly enjoyed!).


One of several bouquets that I received from friends when I was baptized on October 18, 2009.


On my birthday, my co-teacher surprised me with choco pies, candles, and a rendition of Happy Birthday with my first hour class.


Sara made HOMEMADE cupcakes and satisfied a craving I'd had for awhile. (Also served homemade bulgogi that night...).


Was blessed to have so many friends come to my place to celebrate my birthday. I was excited that my place can accommodate 18+ people somewhat comfortably! What a change from last year... never would have been able to manage it!


We had a marvelous time and played Apples to Apples as a whole group.


Sports Day at my school. I ran in a relay race against teachers and students. I happened to be the last runner and actually crossed the finish line first! It was a first... and probably a last! lol...


Made s'mores with Sara and witnessed an unexpected show of fireworks right outside my window on a lovely October Saturday evening. It was certainly an evening to remember and cherish!

No comments: