Spending time with Sara's parents - showing them around Seoul and thoroughly enjoying their company! This picture was taken at Gyeongbokgung - a palace that Sara and I visited toward the beginning of our time in Seoul.
Celebrating Sunghee's birthday with Zane and Janis. It was fun to half surprise her.
She treated us to Noraebang (a private karaoke room) afterward.
Friday morning, I met up with some friends for amazing pancakes for breakfast... but I forgot to take pictures! Definitely delicious...
Finally visited Namsan Tower and got a good view of the city. Unfortunately, my camera doesn't like to take pictures at night. =(
Sara and I with Jon Baker, one of my friends from college. It was fun and random to meet up with him in Seoul. He spent his first night in Korea getting to see Namsan Tower... definitely more exciting than mine and Sara's first night in Korea!
Locks at the foot of Namsan Tower... a thing that most Korean couples like to do. They each buy a lock and chain them together on the fence and then throw away the key. This symbolizes that their love will last forever or something... It doesn't really seem all that special since practically every couple does it. Korea is such a couple's world sometimes... lol!
I'm SO happy to have my Sara back in Seoul!!!
Zane, Janis, Sara and I took a water taxi for the first time with Sara's parents. We had planned on taking a boat tour of the Han River, but found out that the tours weren't running this time of year. The water taxi was fun and random to take instead. We went to Yeouido, a small island in the middle of the Han River in Seoul. We visited the 63 Building (it has 63 floors) and ended up going to a sweet aquarium. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures(again!)... it was a marvelous way to end vacation, though!
1 comment:
Sometimes it's OK to forget to take pictures.
Post a Comment