Monday, March 9, 2009

Late...

This morning on my way to school, I rode the bus, as usual. I was reading a book on the bus, as usual. However, for the first time (on the bus), I missed my stop because I was concentrating on my reading so much. That's happened before on the subway... but never before on the bus on the way to school. This made me very LATE for school. I was embarrassed, especially because I had to wait outside the teacher's office for about 15 minutes while all the teachers were having their weekly morning meeting. Fortunately, I wasn't late for class though.

All of last week I was telling my students that if they are LATE for class, I will make them sing a song in English in front of the class. I guess I should have sang a song in Korean for my co-teacher...

Fortunately, I work with gracious people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you make them sing. I think I'll use that in my class.

- Josie