Some pictures from the lesson:
One of my friends was able to get plastic eggs from the US military base, which was SUCH a blessing! The students loved playing with them!
After the students listened to me share the story of Jesus' death and resurrection, they each got plastic Easter eggs with sentences from the story inside. The students had to read the sentences out loud together and then arranged them in the correct order.
In one of my advanced classes, we had lots of extra time left over. So, the students drew pictures based on what they learned during the lesson. I really appreciated their pictures!!!
My co-teacher explained to me that this student was being quite genuine with his words and artwork. Most teenagers have pop stars as their "idols." It was cool to see this kid's heart.
It was definitely a special and memorable week. I'm so thankful for the teaching opportunities I have here in Korea!
1 comment:
Hey sweet friend! I am so proud of you and blessed hearing how the Lord is using you in the lives of your students. I started getting chocked up as I read your post and looked at the pictures of your students drew. I praise the Lord for you! Love you! :)
~Kate
Post a Comment