Thursday, April 30, 2009

Small Group Bowling

Touraments are in the air, apparently. The weekend following the volleyball tournament at school, the OEM small groups had a bowling tournament. Definitely a good time.


I went into the bowling tournament with very low expectations for my bowling performance. I was pleasantly surprised with a score of 120 on my first game. The second game didn't go quite as well... I think I maybe broke 100, but I don't remember for sure. I was shocked to be awarded with the title "Best Female Bowler." (FYI: The Best Male Bowler had a score of about 300.) I couldn't help but laugh... all I remember is getting gutter balls when I went bowling with the youth group back when I was in junior high. We had to give 25 cents to the food pantry for every gutter ball... and I'm pretty sure I was the most "generous" donor. lol.








(Couldn't help but think of Jana Alexis when I took this pic...)



I didn't do a good job with taking very many pictures... but Robert did! So if you really want to see more, you can check them out here: http://picasaweb.google.com/rodezman/20090425InterSmallGroupBowlingTournament#

Anyway, our Shinchon Small Group did well. We were deemed the winners of the tournament and were presented with gift certificates at Outback Steakhouse, which we immediately redeemed. It was a great evening.

No comments: