Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back in Seoul

So, I'm back in Korea and just got internet connected in my apartment this afternoon. I like my new apartment and area a LOT.

Besides moving in, cleaning, and organizing, this week has been pretty chill (and refreshing) since my school doesn't want to risk having me teach and potentially carry the H1N1 Flu after traveling and being in the States and all. No complaints here! I do have a bit of a cold, so it's nice to have some built-in recovery time.

Goodbyes were hard and I'm of course missing my family. So thankful for Skype... and thankful for God's Sovereign Hand.

This year is going to be a lot different from last year, which I'm mostly pretty excited about. More to come later with more updates and pictures...

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I'm so excited and happy for you that you like your new apartment and area!! I'll "stand by" for pictures!