- A great first week of teaching!
- Lesson planning ideas
- Wisdom with my schedule this semester
- Furniture provided by my school
- Coffee from East Timor (one of our teachers went on a mission trip over the vacation and made sure to bring back some coffee for me)
- Opportunities to share with students and teachers about my wonderful time at home
- Blessing our City Hall Small Group in exciting ways... and answering several prayer requests!
- The beautiful park near my home!
- Motivation to exercise four times this past week (at the beautiful park).
- Creative ideas in the midst of teaching low-level third graders who sometimes make me wonder if they are alive and have a pulse.
- Blessing me with great co-teachers (a couple of new ones this semester).
- Time to finish decorating my apartment - I just love turning it into a home!
- Beth Moore's book Breaking Free
- Lots of intentionally built-in margin!
- Sara's eagerness to rejoice with me over having two of my college loans paid off (one big one left to go!). She treated me to a wonderful evening of celebration on Friday night - dinner, Starbucks, a lovely walk, and a movie (with popcorn)!
- My Saturday morning Korean class at OEM - which I am loving more and more each week!
- Sweet and refreshing times with the Lord this week
- Confirmation that this is where I'm supposed to be right now
Sunday, September 13, 2009
I want to praise God for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wanted to ask this when you told me... what movie did you go see??
And I still wanna hear about Isaiah and your thoughts that you shared in your card. we'll have to talk again soon, friend. ~Kate
Good to hear that everything is going well :) Hope you're wonderful!
Post a Comment