Saturday, September 5, 2009

My New Apartment

Finally, I'm (somewhat) ready to post pics of my new apartment. I am still waiting for some more furniture from my school. Then I will hang up more decorations. For now, things are somewhat sparse, but spacious and CLEAN. =)


Welcome!




You may notice that there is actually glass separating the shower from the rest of the bathroom - somewhat unique for bathrooms in Korea.


The stairs are currently serving as shelves for future decorations.


TWO burners on the stove this year!!! (100% increase from last year)


The loft - still not exactly sure what I'm going to do with this space. (Some teachers stopped by earlier this week to bring the blankets and helped me take care of settling-in business.)


The other half of the room is empty - thus no picture!



This is my view from the window - pretty sweet, huh?



So far, I'm thoroughly enjoying my new "home." Although I'm much further away from downtown (where I was last year), I actually get to see trees and grass and mountains and blue sky! It's a refreshing place to live. I'm also looking forward to hopefully having lots of opportunities to be a hostess (especially since I have more space for guests this time around).

2 comments:

Cassie said...

OH WOW!! That is ALOT bigger. I'm so excited for you! My favorite thing is the loft! I wish I had one! LOL!...Hope all is well and I hope you have a great and easy transistion.

Unknown said...

So much space! Can't wait to see how you decorate the rest! You will have some great ideas, I'm sure. It makes me want to come visit you!