Saturday, September 5, 2009

Highlights from Home

I think I've been putting this post off for awhile because it's just too hard to sum up how meaningful my four weeks at home were. There are so many stories to share... but a few pictures will have to suffice.


Such a comforting sign!!!


Silver Beach, St. Joe, MI - ALL together for an entire week!


Gorgeous sunset


Mom's amazing homemade pizza - the food I missed the most!


Mom & Dad's surprise 25th wedding anniversary party


Loving each other more than ever...


Making a Korean meal for the fam...


Got to help Sara with a completely surprise visit to her parents!


Visit to Chicago - also checked out the Shedd Aquarium


Had an amazing visit! Hope to spend a few years here in the somewhat near future, Lord-willing...


Cassie surprised me with a mini-fondue set to take back to Korea for chocolate parties!!! =)


Of course, we had to test it out... ;)


Egle 101 roomies


Our Jana Alexis got married!!! (and I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in her wedding!)


Re-connecting with WONDERFUL friends - Charity, Nora, and Marissa


Visiting Kate in Toledo!


The starter decided not to work when it was time for me to leave Toledo, but my Dad willingly came to pick me up! =)


Had LOTS of great times with this girl... (who is now taller than me!!!)


I'm spoiled with an amazing and loving family...


Pedicures and manicures with my mom. =)


My family trying to pose like Koreans...

I'm so thankful for my four weeks at home in August - such a gracious gift from the Lord. Totally blessed and overwhelmed with the amazing people God has placed in my life...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I smiled so much, Holls! So glad you had a great visit! I missed some of those moments, but it was so great to see the pics!