Thursday, January 17, 2008

Finally... some pics!















This was from our Starbucks adventure in the Tokyo airport. It's amazing what two girls will do to get mocha frappuccinos...















Then Sarah and I had an unfortunate and expensive coffee adventure in the Shang'hai airport... We were not very happy.















A beautiful New Zealand site... this was right outside of one of the malls that we went to on one of the first days. Isn't it gorgeous?















After dinner our first night in New Zealand. Good times.















Shopping with Bethany at Salvation Army...















The beach... absolutely beautiful. We found lots of lovely seashells.















New Zealand sunset... unfortunately the clouds got in the way... but I still think it is beautiful.















Overlooking New Zealand from the little mountain we were on.

Hope you enjoyed these pics. There will be more to come, I'm sure! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL, HOLLY!!!!! looks like you guys are having tons of fun! =)

-ME-
(charity) ;)

Nora said...

Sweet pics! Love the sunset one.

Anonymous said...

THESE PICS ARE AWESOME! It looks like you are having a blast. I love and miss you!

Zac