Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Girls Nights are my favorite...

The rest of this week is going to be a pretty intense study week. We are trying to be diligent with our studies. Last night was a lot of fun after having a day full of homework. Katie Cline and I went on a walk with Rina and Rebekah (two women that are students here at the Bible College). It was fun.

When we got back, we saw most of our team out on the field playing Capture the Flag. We decided to join them. After the first game, several of us girls decided to go to Pak 'n Save so that we could prepare for our first girls night (It was supposed to happen awhile ago, but ended up getting rescheduled).

At the store, we bought milk, ice cream, chocolate syrup (it is SO expensive here!), and peanut butter.... to make milkshakes! It was a lovely time... and Hannah and Chelsea did an amazing job with them. After our tasty treats, we all shared our highs and lows from the trip so far (brought back memories of being an RA with Scott & Laura) and then had some prayer time together. It was sweet. I'm really thankful for the girls on this trip. I'm excited to see what God has in store for the rest of this trip.

Okay... time for me to get back to studying.

~Holly

3 comments:

Nora said...

I miss girls nights with you.

I hope you are taking breaks from studying to enjoy your surroundings often ;)

Love you,
Nora

Anonymous said...

I was in Cambridge ins the Waikato area. It was about 20 minutes from Hamilton. I spent 11 months there going to Capernwray Bible School. It was basically from mid Jan to mid Dec 200.

Anonymous said...

whoops...2004. sorry.