This whole week is a study week. We're going to be doing some traveling toward the end of the weekend and then for a good part of next week, but for now, our focus is studying hard.
I figured I would give you all an idea of what a typical study day is (since I now have some sort of routine... which will be changing quickly with all of the traveling we have coming up):
Usually I wake up sometime between 7 and 7:45 (depending on if I feel like taking a shower, etc.)
8:00 Breakfast and Devotions with our team
9:00 Issues in International Ministry class
10:15 Homework
12:30 Lunch
1:15 Homework
[This week, Katie Cline and I have been having a hot chocolate break sometime in here... there is an espresso machine that we can make milk foam with... we haven't had coffee for over a week, which is kind of crazy, but probably good.]
5:30 Dinner
The evenings usually contain a walk of some sort... typically a Euchre game or two... sometimes a movie, girls night, or game... and on nights like tonight... more homework.
[Tonight we had our first Chinese class at 7 pm... it sounds like that might become more of a habit - it was kind of overwhelming. So much to learn...]
Bed... sometime between 11 and midnight usually
FYI: I actually like this routine... I even get my fruits and vegetables in on most days, so I feel like it's healthy and mostly balanced, which I like. [random, I know]
Perhaps I will be inspired to take some pictures of the Bible College so you can see what it looks like here. There is a ridiculous sign that gives directions on how to walk up and down the stairs. I hope to post it soon...
Maybe tomorrow I'll post a little bit about New Zealand culture... we'll see.
Missing you all especially tonight for some reason...
~Holly
4 comments:
Holly
Sounds like you have your days well planned. Is your camera working?
Grandpa
I like reading your blog.
Hey. Guess what. I miss you too.
Holly
We miss you too. I love you very much.
Love
Grandma
Post a Comment