This guy volunteered to be in our picture - telling us that we would definitely want to have a picture with a Chinese boy. It was kind of funny.
We had a TON of fun with these girls...
"Jimmy jimmy pa, jimmy pa, jimmy pa..." - definitely a fun game! I'll have to teach you guys when I get back.
Having coffee on a relaxing Sunday afternoon...
After our taxi ride to the Shangri'La
Can I just say... I love having a camera again?! As you can probably tell, I really like being able to use the different features - like sepia and black and white. :)
4 comments:
Yay pictures! I'm glad the photo bug has bitten again ;) I don't think i could survive traveling without a camera.
Love you!
Nora
Holly
Where did you buy your camera?
Grandpa
Holly
Love You!
Grandpa
Hi Holly,
I just love reading your blog and hearing all about the cool things you are doing! I'm so proud of you!
Love,
Aunt Michelle
Post a Comment