The pictures in the last post were from our last bit of time in New Zealand, but I have more pictures to post. I think I had too many in that last post and I may have reached my limit tonight because blogger is giving me some trouble. I will try to keep posting until I'm caught up. Let me know if there are huge unnecessary spaces in between the photos toward the end. I'm unable to preview/view my posts because the site is blocked for some reason here... but luckily I'm still able to post. :)
Also, there are many things to update you on from the past weekend. Great things are happening here in China... I will post more tomorrow during a study break. :)
2 comments:
yep...there are REALLY big spaces between some of the last pictures and the captions...but it's great to see the pictures anyway! =)
love you!
So good to see more pictures of New Zealand. The redwood forest looks incredible! And zorbing would be quite an adventure. :)
Guess what?!
I like you a lot!
Just thought you should know that.
Jans
Post a Comment