- During our usual Sunday night dinner after church, our dear friend Vince informed us that he would be leaving Korea within a week. Although we knew it was coming, we were quite shocked and deeply saddened.
- Saw God answering prayer in unexpected ways.
- Enjoyed thunderstorms and the beginning of my first monsoon season.
- Was privileged with two students who performed a few K-pop dances for me before and after class - just for fun.
- We had our first small group meeting at City Hall. While there, we were informed that we may need to find a new place to meet. God will provide.
- Explored some apartment options for next year. [This could be a whole post in and of itself... once the decision is finalized, I will share more of the details.] Let's just say God is at work and answering prayer, I believe.
- Found myself wondering if I'm crazy for staying an extra year (sandwiched in-between emotions of absolutely being so thankful that I'm here).
- Conflict Resolution practice - finally was able to [hopefully] work through some issues with a co-teacher.
- Got my hair cut with Sara and Jina. It's much healthier and happier now.
- Had a going away party for Vince Friday night.
- Had an encouraging conversation with Pastor Liz.
- Was blessed with an incredibly refreshing Saturday at a clean, beautiful park.
- Experienced a few lessons in forgiveness and reconciliations.
- Received a bouquet of lilies and a lovely plant from a dear [female] friend.
- Heard awesome testimonies from my little sis (who's apparently not so little anymore) and my brother about Youth Camp.
Monday, July 6, 2009
An Eventful Week
LOTS of things happened last week... I will share just a few:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was succinct, lol :) I love your posts and that is awesome about your small group! I love reading about other parts of the world and it's great to see what God is doing in your life.
Have a wonderful day!
~ash
Post a Comment