My dear friend, Sara Nelson treated me to an evening of celebration last Friday night, due to the fact that two of my college loans are completely paid off (one BIG one left to go)! Praise the Lord! I was treated to a delightful dinner of delicious
kalguksu noodles, followed by Starbucks, a lovely walk through Jamsil, and a movie (
My Sister's Keeper) with popcorn. She also surprised me with a few small gifts and card to commemorate the occasion.

Definitely cherishing this season of life with this girl...


It was definitely one of those types of evenings that I will cherish for years to come!
3 comments:
Oh, you're so nice! I certainly am loving this season with you too!
Sounds like a lovely time, Holly. Those moments are wonderful. Well, the internet is finally working on my laptop, so I'm going to try to stay more connected. :) Love you!!!!!!!!!!!1
PS: Congrats on the loan payoffs! That's got to be one of the best feelings in the world... :)
Post a Comment