We're going to be gone this weekend... visiting Raglan and going to the Parachute Music Festival. I'm thinking/hoping it will be very relaxing and refreshing. Last night we went to Piha Beach (a BEAUTIFUL beach with black sand and dangerous surf waves). I'll try to post pictures at some point (if my digital camera decides to work - I accidentally dropped it in the water last night). Technology and me on this trip are not getting along. Anyway, I will give a more thorough update when I get back.
~Holly
4 comments:
Holly
Have fun this weekend! By the way, my home computer went on the "blink". I sent you an email about it. I hope your camera dries out. I know water is not real "friendly" with cell phones but I hope it is with cameras. I learned the hard way.
Grandpa
Hi Holly,
Wishing you a great time this weekend. I know you will have a great time. Grandpa's surgery went just fine. He is back at work part-time. You're missing the cold and snow.
Love,
Grandma
Hey Holly,
I remember going to parachute myself. I'll save you the comentary from my experience, but i hope you had a great time at it. If it's being held in the same place it was before then you're about 10 to 15 minutes away from my once upon a time home. Soak up the Waikato sun.
Hope your travel time was wonderful. We watched the "Fellowship of the Ring" last night (like I said in the e-mail) and I thought of NZ with every beautiful shot. Gorgeous.
jans
Post a Comment