Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Fun Weekend Ahead...

FYI: I've decided to wait on the blog about New Zealand culture. After this weekend, I think I'll be able to give you a better picture of NZ culture.


Tomorrow morning we're leaving for Whangeri (I think that's how you spell it...) and will be gone until Thursday afternoon/night. We're going to be having our overnight cruise, learn some about New Zealand history and Mauri culture, and visit the Bay of Islands. Rest assured, I will give you a full and complete update upon my return (maybe even with pictures...).
When we get back to the Bible College on Thursday, we'll have five days left here... then we'll be packing our bags and traveling for almost two weeks straight. I think I'm going to miss the Bible College. I like it here...

















Today was a nice low-key day... and I LOVE skype! After a wonderful spaghetti dinner tonight, we went to watch the sunset in Mission Bay. It was really cloudy again, but still quite lovely. Our group had a fun time... the girls tried to make a pyramid (which didn't work so well)... and had fun just being silly.



































Okay. I think that's all for now...

~Holly


By the way, Nora Whelan gets the award for being most observant. It is true that I have my ears double-pierced now... the day before I left my mom, Emma and I went to the mall to get additional piercings... for fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly, i love reading your blog and seeing all your beautiful pictures! =)
by the way, i like your double piercing!

Anonymous said...

Don't you think it would have been more fun to get your nose pierced? :)

Just a thought...

~Kate