Okay, so I have many updates written up... and am going to load them up in separate posts. I'll post pictures later...
We stayed in Taupo Wednesday and Thursday nights. The Holiday Park that we stayed at had a giant jumping pillow outside of our little cabin. We played Duck, Duck, Goose and took silly pictures. It was fun.
Thursday, a bunch of people went skydiving and bungee jumping. I was the only one in our group (besides Brent & Matt) that didn’t do one of the two extreme activities, which I was okay with, since I was planning to do luging and zorbing later on. I honestly had no desire to spend tons of money on things I don’t even enjoy.
We also celebrated Valentine’s Day on Thursday. I have always enjoyed celebrating Valentine’s Day… It has always been just a sweet reminder of God’s incredible love. I definitely don’t like to refer to it as “Singles Awareness Day.” If anything, it makes me more aware of the Father’s love.
After people went bungee jumping, we went into town for about an hour. I found a cute maroon New Zealand shirt with hearts on it in the shape of the islands of NZ. It was a perfect Valentine’s Day shirt. I also found a bone carving necklace in town that I’ve been waiting to buy for the longest time… hoping to find a bargain. It definitely was a sweet deal, which made me happy.
That night, all of the guys made dinner for us. They made haystacks and brownies that said “Happy V-day to our Ladies.” It was so thoughtful and definitely was a blessing.
I’m so thankful for the love of the Lord - which endures forever. God has definitely done great things. I’m thankful for His constant love.
No comments:
Post a Comment