Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Random

There is so much to blog about I don't even know where to begin.

God is FAITHFUL.
I love my family.
My brother Zac is coming home from Cali tomorrow morning!
I leave for South Korea on Sunday (Zac goes to Purdue Saturday).
My Mom has a new job!!!!
I'm trying to pack everything I need into two suitcases... and just might make the weight limit!
My coworker and dear friend Jordan made us an AMAZING lunch Saturday afternoon and gave me the sweetest note that totally blessed me .
I am thankful for the sweet times I've had with friends lately, although the goodbyes have been bittersweet. I have particularly enjoyed times of prayer together.
Nana made chocolate chip pancakes for me last week and gave me coffee and took good care of me.
My mom has been spoiling me.
Emma needs to paint my nails soon before I leave (she just reminded me)... and we have to play checkers.
My sibs and I all got Vivanno drinks last week from Starbucks while my parents were on their date night... and we didn't like them, but had a nice time together.
I enjoyed spending the summer at New Life.
Grandma helped me with my letters and took me out to breakfast and hemmed my six pairs of pants (they just make them too long!) on Monday.
Kate came to visit me and we had a marvelous time a couple of weekends ago. The highlight for me was our time at Panera.
Dad took me out to lunch last week and we had a great time.
I finished backing up my computer pictures and documents.
God's been overwhelming me with His provision. It is so encouraging to know that He knows what I need better than I do and is more than capable to provide it!
Sara's parents had my family over for a lovely dinner Saturday evening.
I like random phone dates with friends over the phone at our respective coffee shops when distance separates.
The Olympics are fun... I should watch them more.
I got to see Jana and Char-uh-bee with Megs for an Egle 101 reunion.
Our girls night was fun last night. Josh made a really nice fire for us.
I really like the hymn Jesus I am Resting, Resting.
My brothers are amazing.
I'm still adjusting to my new glasses.
John 15 is my favorite chapter right now.
I feel restless and kind of ready to go and wishing I could skip the goodbyes (not because I don't want to say goodbye... because it's easier to just keep acting normal).

No comments: