Because your love is BETTER THAN LIFE my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. Psalm 63:3-4
It's amazing to me how easy it is to forget this truth...
Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. II Corinthians 5:5
It's refreshing to be reminded that He has a PURPOSE for all my days...
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
in the Light of His glory and grace
God, I pray Thee, light these idle sticks of my life, that I may burn for Thee. Consume my life, my God, for it is Thine. I seek not a long life, but a full one, like you, Lord Jesus.
- Jim Elliot
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
in the Light of His glory and grace
God, I pray Thee, light these idle sticks of my life, that I may burn for Thee. Consume my life, my God, for it is Thine. I seek not a long life, but a full one, like you, Lord Jesus.
- Jim Elliot
Believing greater things are yet to come... and so thankful that His truth is constant regardless of my faltering emotions!
So thankful for Jesus. So thankful for His grace. So thankful for His love. So thankful for life in Him. So thankful for His faithfulness even when I am faithless. So thankful for His friendship.
~a sinner saved by the blood of Christ
So thankful for Jesus. So thankful for His grace. So thankful for His love. So thankful for life in Him. So thankful for His faithfulness even when I am faithless. So thankful for His friendship.
~a sinner saved by the blood of Christ
1 comment:
Holly...so thankful for you. :)
It's good to hear how things are going for you. What a fun classroom!
I love you.
Charity
Post a Comment