I taught them the song Away in a Manger - just like last year. Although this year, there seemed to be a little more controversy over the song. Some of the teachers didn't think it was popular enough to teach to the students because they'd never heard it. I didn't realize that it wasn't a well-known Christmas song since I've been singing it for as long as I can remember! It was a good song to teach the students, though. If I had taught them a fast Christmas song, it would have been much too difficult to catch all the lyrics. It all ended up working okay...
Co-teaching with Teacher Min; giving instructions on how to make Christmas cards to send back home =)
In the middle of teaching, I guess...
Merry Christmas to Teacher Holly's family! This student definitely didn't want us to see his face... lol - a typical Korean student!
I laughed so hard when I read this!
To all:
Christmas coming.
I wish White Christmas. Do you have girlfriend. boyfriend?
I wish you have boyfriend. girlfriend before Christmas.
Happy Christmas
- From SJ -
(next to the illustrated gift it says, --> in boyfriend. girlfriend.)
With my lovely and amazing co-teacher, Lee Hye Eun! Gonna miss her next semester, for sure!
At my desk in the teacher's office =)
2 comments:
OH, Holls! So cool to experience your students and classroom through your pics!
holly - hahaha i love the christmas card from your student about the boyfriend/girlfriend in a box!! amazing. i laughed so hard. it looks like you're having a great time there! merry christmas and happy new year!
Post a Comment