Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Overdue...

Dear friends, I apologize for neglecting the upkeep of my blog so terribly over the last month or two. Life has definitely been busy! I don't have time to catch up on everything right now, but I'll give you a preview of what's to come (accountability for me to post and something for you to hopefully look forward to):
  • Thanksgiving celebrations
  • Korean weddings vs. western weddings
  • Small Group Semester End
  • Drunk Neighbors & Midnight Disturbances
  • Nutcracker Ballet
  • Christmas Eve Party & festivities (note: I successfully baked homemade cinnamon rolls from scratch!!!)
  • Princess Emma Byun
  • Answers to Prayer
I hope to get things back in order soon! So, please stay tuned (if you're still reading)...

~Holly

There are better things ahead than any we leave behind. ~C. S. Lewis
(Seems appropriate with the new year 2010 upon us!)

1 comment:

Jana Alexis said...

Oh good. I was hoping for some posts soon. And those little tidbits above make me excited. :)