Last year, I had some of the teachers over to my apartment for a little Christmas party. I was really looking forward to using my nice, spacious apartment this year for another party with them. Unfortunately, they've been extremely busy this year. So, I decided to just bring the party to them and invited them to my English Classroom instead. We still had a nice time, although I think I enjoyed last year's party with them a little more...

Just before the teachers came to my classroom for the Christmas Party =)

Christmas party with the teachers


They seemed to enjoy it all quite a bit! I think they weren't quite sure what to think about the
nagatolis (Italian cookies from my Nana) though... apparently the anice flavoring is used in Korea with some kind of fish soup to ward off the bad smell of the fish. lol.
4 comments:
I love all of the new updates. And thanks for posting so many pictures. Love it!
Jans
Holly you are a rockstar. I don't seem to have been born with the domesticity gene, but I admore those who have it.
P.S. Happy New Year :)
I can't seem to spell these days. I think it might be the fact that my hands are almost frozen on the keyboard here in my classroom.
Correction: "admire"
Post a Comment