It's hard to believe how quickly time is flying! Yesterday our leader handed out our schedule for our last week and a half in China. It seems kind of surreal to be leaving already. There are so many things I want to do before I leave... but first, I need to finish the rest of my assignments:
- 6 World Civ maps
- 2 Area Study reflections
- Issues & Trends paper
- 1 ch. to read for Issues class
- Chinese written final exam (Thurs.)
- Chinese oral final exam (Fri.)
- turn in Area Study journal
- email fitness hrs. to PHED prof
- finish reading Leadership book for Area Study
Also, need to take care of the next step in the South Korea application process...
There is still much to do, but I think it will all get done. Yesterday was a productive study day, which was good. I turned in my research paper this morning, which was wonderful. I think it's time for me to get going...
2 comments:
You will make it :)
Looks like it's going to be a crazy-ish finish for you as well. Hang in there, ma'am.
Jans
Post a Comment