Tonight we went to a place called Party Time (or something like that). Basically, it was this really nice buffet (with weird, questionable Chinese food) with rooms that groups can rent out to have their own private karaoke night. We had a fun time together... and definitely laughed a lot.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Korea & Karaoke
So... I have good news! This morning, I had my interview with Footprints Recruiting and was accepted to teach English in South Korea next year!!! Sara's interview was yesterday and she was also accepted into the program. We are both very excited. As I talked with my interviewer, I was overwhelmed with how clearly the Father has been preparing me for this over the last year with different experiences I've had - substitute teaching, responsibilities on summer project, working in the Writing Center, tutoring, etc. He is so good! I'm excited to see what is in store... Now I just need to figure out a summer job. I am confident that He will provide what I need - He's always been faithful to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Holly! Be sure to check out the career services website - we might have some jobs out there that would be a good fit for you this summer. And of course you know you can stop by our office when you get back if you need any assistance with this!!
Congratulations on being accepted to teach in Korea! I'm so happy that post-graduation plans are starting to come together. Best wishes to you as finish out your time in China!
Congratulations on the teaching position! It's amazing how we get prepared for things in life without our knowing... down to specifics... it's pretty cool :)
I like your shirt in that pic. That's a good style on you ;)
Love ya!
Nora
Post a Comment