Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ice Skating at City Hall


Went ice skating at City Hall last night. Though it was exhausting, it was marvelous! Super cheap too... only 1000 won per hour!!!


Zane, me, Janis, Sara, Philip - We had a blast!


My camera doesn't like to take pictures at night...


A silly photo shoot with Sara and Hil during our 30 minute break while they were cleaning off the ice with a "zamboni" (a new word that I learned last night from a dear Canadian named Janis).


Trying to do our teacher faces when we give "the look."


Not sure what this one was supposed to be... timid???


Making a Korean heart with Janis. Love this pic!


The ice rink - when it was NOT crowded (which was when we were leaving, lol).


So beautiful...


I love ice skating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....looks like it was a ton of fun!!! :) glad you got to do this, Holly! love you - Charity

Laura said...

I have loved reading about your adventures! It is so fun to see you and Hil together too. Make sure to give her a big hug for me!~ I hope you will be enjoying your Christmas season, i am so proud of you Holly!!!!