Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thankful for OEM...

Sunday was SO encouraging! Pastor Eddie has been preaching a sermon series on the "Marks of a Healthy Church." This week, he preached on "Growing Mightier Through Missions." I can hardly begin to describe how encouraging this sermon was to me! Definitely had my heart beating!!! I wish you all could have been there to hear it... so, here's a link to check it out if you have some time: http://www.cgntv.net/service/program.asp?pid=224. It's totally worth it, I promise!!! I am once again overwhelmed with the church God has provided for me. God is truly doing something special at OEM.

Basically, South Korea is one of the only (if not the ONLY) Christian nations in the 10/40 Window - which puts us in a pretty strategic spot! I'm beginning to understand more and more God's purpose in bringing me here... Sunday's sermon helped to confirm that.

So thankful.

No comments: