Had a rough day at school on Monday (tears were involved), but I'm doing much better now. So much to update you on regarding school stuff... but I need to get some sleep so that I can be an energetic teacher tomorrow morning. More to come... Praise God for amazing teachers at my school!
2 comments:
gepugvaHey Holly,
Keep your chin up high and always think positive! Those children appreciate you so much for being there and providing them with your time and your skills of teaching. If you ever need a laugh or a "pick-me-up" just email me and I will make you laugh! I hope and pray for your happiness and well being!
See Ya!
Cassie
Haha...you know those letters that you have to type in order to submit your comment, well that's what is it front of of "Hey Holly" in my post....haha...i was wondering why it wasn't typing it!
Cassie
Post a Comment