Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Overwhelmed... Again!

God is doing such great things - answering prayer in such sweet ways. I don't have a whole lot of time to explain how right now, but thanks so much for all of you who are praying! I'm really excited to be here. He is SO faithful. I will update more later...


But as for me, it is good to be near God.
I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge;
I will tell of all your deeds.
Psalm 73:28

~Holly Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Holly,

This is Cassie fromt he office. I am so happy for you and that you're having a great experience teaching! I hope everything is going good with adapting, especially with directions! Haha...I read that entry and I lost it! I hope you getting better with the location and where everything is. I will pray for you everyday that you're over there!

I will "talk" to you soon!

Cassie