Some random highlights:

Meet Mr. Spam-Ears. This is the result of boredom after dinner... and leftovers from a rather unappetizing dinner. Josie was the main creator; Taryn, Sara, and I added a few touches. Perhaps we missed our life calling and should be artists instead.

Sitting in the Dining Room, enjoying random conversation and making creations out of our food. Sara's roommates sat with us. Amanda is hiding, but Terry is smiling.

My roomies: Taryn and Josie! We had such a sweet time together. I'm really thankful for those girls!

The main point of this picture was to try to capture the mountains and the sunset. Turned out okay... but was totally better in person (as always seems to be the case with sunsets).

Another roomie pic.

Josie and I were bored because we got to our meeting early. So, we played with Taryn's camera and made her sweet messages like this one. Good times.

We visited the National Museum Friday afternoon. We only spent about two hours there and didn't get to see a whole lot, but it was free and perhaps I'll return at some point this year.

Museum buddies. Pictured: Me, Sharon, Kay, Sam, Sara, & Josie. We had a nice time exploring together (although the extremely weak coffee was somewhat of a disappointment).

Fan Dance at the Closing Ceremony. I had a front row seat, which was sweet for taking pictures.

Drummers at the Closing Ceremony.

Goodbye roomies (for now). We're planning to hike a mountain together next Saturday for Chuseok (Thanksgiving holiday for Koreans). I'm looking forward to seeing them again!

Sara and I - after surviving a full week of SMOE orientation!
1 comment:
You are a busy lady!! Love Ya. Grandpa
Post a Comment